Thursday, December 2, 2010

My Afro

I am the biggest offender of having an on & off love affair with two hairstyles. The first being quite unbeIndianremyweaveable. And the second a beautiful soul sista natural fro. The whole premise here is to avoid getting a relaxer. Especially after seeing Good Hair. Chris Rock's muy excelente documentary schooled us that the creamy crack will have you looking like a crack head in t minus 22 seconds.

Now with that said - at this moment I am rockin the fro, and as much as I love my fro, that badboy gets dry with regular hair products. It is important not to skimp here!! About two years ago I discovered Miss Jessie's products. I kid you not I have tried every moisturizer and curly haired girl product invented, and the only thing that works for me as a daily moisture is Miss Jessie's Curly Buttercreme. Curly Buttercreme is not cheap at $58 for 16 oz... but it's such a superior product that there's not really an option.

Miss Jessie's is even having a sale right now: Buy one, get one free for Christmas. This is my review, I would never steer anyone wrong, and I'm sticking to it.

http://www.missjessies.com/shop/moisturizers

No comments:

Post a Comment